The process will be different depending on whether you are tracking your Hydrow Rower via CEVA, or an accessory or milestone reward via small parcel carrier (UPS, FedEX, USPS, etc.).
If your CEVA tracking number shows that delivery is complete, and it has been over 24 hrs with no phone or email contact from CEVA or their drivers, take the following steps:
- Please confirm that you are referencing the delivery date for your Hydrow Rower at your residence, as opposed to CEVA's local delivery hub: Can I find a Tracking Number for my Hydrow Order?
- Check around your home. In rare cases, Hydrow will be delivered in a safe and dry place if the delivery drivers are unable to contact you.
- If you live in an apartment building or complex, check the mail room, loading dock, or other central place where deliveries are accepted.
- In close proximity to the scheduled delivery date, contacting CEVA directly about the status of your delivery may provide you the fastest information. See: How can I Contact Hydrow's Delivery Partner?
- You can also open a ticket with our Member Services team if CEVA is unable to resolve the trouble.
Accessories or Milestone Rewards:
If your tracking information shows that your package was delivered, but you can't find it within 48 hours of expected delivery:
- Look for any notice of attempted delivery (paper or electronic).
- Look around the delivery location for your package.
- See if one of your immediate neighbors may have accepted the delivery by mistake.
- Some packages travel through multiple carriers; check your mailbox or wherever else you receive mail.
- Wait at least 24-48 hours. In rare cases, packages may say delivered up to 48 hours before arrival. In some areas, carriers may also deliver as late as 10pm.
- If not found after 24-48 hours, please submit a claim with the carrier and contact our Member Services team.