Hydrow is currently Beta-testing an Android version of our companion app.
READ FIRST: Important Things to know:
- The app can be downloaded by anyone from the Google Play store, but right now only existing Hydrow Owners will be able to log-in and use it.
- The Beta app is not feature complete, and missing some of the basic functionality for now.
- It may encounter problems. "Beta" means that you are testing something unfinished, so please keep your expectations aligned with that.
We do plan for this app to reach stability and parity with our iOS app in the future, but to get there we need your help testing what we have.
What features are in the app now?
You can download and test these functions so far:
- Browse workout library
- Complete in-app workouts
- View workout history
- Check progress: streaks, activity calendar, stats and milestones
- Star and save favorite workouts (though accessing your favorites list is part of filtering below)
- Receive notifications on completed workouts.
- Add a profile picture
What features are missing?
These features are not implemented yet on Android. We plan to add them in the future:
- Badge showcase and notifications
- Member feed: follow, like and comment on rows
- Social sharing with Strava, Instagram, Facebook and links
- Live workout schedule with ability to add to calendar
- Ability to edit personal profile information
- Filter workouts by category
How can I download the app?
The app can be found in the Google Play store. Click here
I found a bug! How do I report it?
Please use the "Feedback button"
located at the lower right corner of the app
It's important to use this button so that we get the relevant details about your device with the report. Please also note that our ability to provide support and resolve issues on the Beta app may be more limited than on a Hydrow Rower or the iOS app
I'm having trouble downloading the app from the Google Play store
Please try clearing the cache for Google Play Services. Click here for a help article on this from Google support