Hydrow is currently Beta-testing an Android version of our companion app.
READ FIRST: Important Things to know:
- The Beta is fully open, so The app can be downloaded by anyone from the Google Play store.
- The Beta app is not feature complete, and missing a few elements of the basic functionality for now.
- It may encounter problems. "Beta" means that you are testing something unfinished, so please keep your expectations aligned with that.
We do plan for this app to reach stability and parity with our iOS app in the future, but to get there we need your help testing what we have.
What features are in the app now?
You can download and test these functions so far:
- Subscribe to Hydrow Digital Basic (our app-only subscription)
- Browse workout library
- Complete in-app workouts
- View workout history
- Check progress: streaks, activity calendar, stats and milestones
- View the Live workout schedule with ability to add to calendar
- Member feed: follow, like and comment on rows
- Star and save favorite workouts (though accessing your favorites list is part of filtering below)
- Receive push notifications and customize when you get them.
- View your earned badges!
- Add a profile picture
- Turn Feed Sharing on & off in your profile.
What features are missing?
These features are not implemented yet on Android. We plan to add them in the future:
- Social sharing with Strava, Instagram, Facebook and links
- Ability to edit personal profile information
- Filter workouts by category
How can I download the app?
The app can be found in the Google Play store. Click here
I found a bug! How do I report it?
Please use the "Feedback button"
located at the lower right corner of the app
It's important to use this button so that we get the relevant details about your device with the report. Please also note that our ability to provide support and resolve issues on the Beta app may be more limited than on a Hydrow Rower or the iOS app.
I'm having trouble downloading the app from the Google Play store
Please try clearing the cache for Google Play Services. Click here for a help article on this from Google support