Does the android app match the iOS app?
Yes. Hydrow's Android App generally has parity with our iOS app. Be aware that the very neweset features may launch first on one platform and then be implemented shortly afterwards on the other.
What features are in the Android App?
The following functions are available in our companion app on Android:
- Subscribe to Hydrow Digital Basic (our app-only subscription)
- Browse workout library
- Complete in-app workouts
- View workout history
- Check progress: streaks, activity calendar, stats and milestones
- View the Live workout schedule with ability to add to calendar
- Member feed: follow, like and comment on rows
- Star and save favorite workouts
- Filter workouts by category
- Receive push notifications and customize when you get them.
- View your earned badges.
- Add a profile picture
- Ability to edit personal profile information
- Turn Feed Sharing on & off in your profile.
- Social Media sharing
What features are missing?
There is only one major feature not implemented yet on Android. We plan to add it the future:
- Strava integration.
How can I download the app?
The app can be found in the Google Play store. Click here
I found a bug! How do I report it?
Please use the "Feedback button"
located at the corner of the app.
I'm having trouble downloading the app from the Google Play store
Please try clearing the cache for Google Play Services. Click here for a help article on this from Google support