Visit Hydrow.com/Personal-Coaching for more details.
Book a personal a coaching session
- Go to hydrow.com/personal-coaching
- Tap Book Now
- Choose your number of sessions:
- To book one session, tap Single Session
- To book three sessions, tap 3-Session Pack
- Tap Select Time (or Time 1, 2, or 3 if you selected a 3-pack)
- Tap Any Available, or request a specific coach for your session by tapping their name.
- We recommend selecting the same coach for all your sessions.
- Tap a session date and time in the calendar window.
- Use the < > buttons to navigate through the calendar.
- Tap Confirm
- If you selected a 3-pack, repeat Steps 4-10 for your other sessions.
- All three sessions must be booked during checkout to use this option.
- We recommend approximately two weeks between sessions
- Confirm the dates and times you selected, then tap Book Now.
- Review all the information in your shopping cart.
- Check the box to agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- Tap Checkout.
- Complete the Information screen, then tap Continue to Payment.
- Enter your payment information on the Payment screen.
- Tap Pay Now when you are ready to purchase.
You will receive:
- A confirmation email generated by Sesami that includes your session information AND your Zoom link, which is required to access your session.
- If you bought a 3-pack, you will receive THREE (3) confirmation emails, each with their own session info and Zoom link.
- A purchase receipt/confirmation
- An email with the subject line Prepare for your coaching session, which includes all the information you will need to prepare for and access your session(s).
Reschedule or cancel a session
Any rescheduling or cancellation made less than 24 hours in advance may result in a cancellation fee of 50% of the session price.
- Open the confirmation email for the session you wish to reschedule or cancel.
- Click the Need to reschedule/cancel this appointment? link in the gray box at the very bottom of the confirmation email.
- Note: If you attempt to reschedule/cancel within 24 hours of your session, you will see an error message instead of being directed to the rebooking page. Please contact Hydrow Member Services directly.
- Select Reschedule or Cancel
- If you click Cancel 24 hours or more in advance, you will be refunded automatically.
- If you select Reschedule 24 hours or more in advance, you'll be directed to select your new session time/date and confirm.
What is Hydrow Personal Coaching?
Personal Coaching offers you personalized 1-on-1 help with your form, your fitness goals, and other key parts of your Hydrow fitness journey.
What are the benefits?
Our aim is to help you to get the most out of your Hydrow through technical proficiency and understanding of the rowing stroke, as well as helping you create a habit out of using the Hydrow to get faster, live healthier, and be happier.
How do I sign up?
You can go to our sign-up page, then book time with one of our rowing experts through this platform.
How much does it cost?
Our current rate is $49 for a 30-minute session, which includes time for form analysis, technique instruction, and goal review. An additional email with your session takeaways and next steps is also included as a follow-up to the session. Our rate for our more comprehensive 3 session Journey is $139.
What tools/hardware will I need?
You will need your Hydrow, 4-6 feet of space to give your coach a full side view of your rowing stroke and a device with a camera (preferably a laptop) that can support the Zoom platform.
Who will be coaching my private session?
We have incredibly knowledgeable and experienced rowing experts, meet them here. You will be paired with a coach based on scheduling.
What should I expect from a coaching session?
Your coach will customize your session to your personal goals and needs based on your pre-session questionnaire. During your 1:1 session, our expert coaches will analyze your form, provide corrective feedback, and prescribe specific drills and workouts to best suit your goals.
Can someone else join or share my session?
No. Our sessions are intentionally one-on-one to maximize progress towards your unique goals.
Is it available to non Hydrow owners?
No, because we believe that we have curated the best experience combining our personal coaching to align with our beautiful athlete-led workouts on our unique rower.
Can I be coached by the on-screen athletes?
No. The Athletes have an operational and filming schedule which doesn't provide the opportunity to offer these types of sessions. We instead have a group of dedicated personal coaches ready to work with you one on one.
Do I have to be a beginner to sign up for this service?
No, we welcome athletes of all skill and experience levels, and our coaches are here to help you from your first meter to your millionth.
What is the cancellation policy?
If you need to cancel or reschedule a personal coaching session, a minimum of 24-hours-notice is required in order to avoid a charge for the lesson fee. If you cancel outside of 24-hours, you will be refunded automatically. If you attempt to cancel within 24 hours of your session, you will see an error message. You will have to communicate with us directly to reschedule/cancel. Any reschedule or cancellation made less than 24 hours in advance may result in a cancellation fee of 50% of the session price.
What happens if I encounter technical difficulties?