Hydrow has partnered with Clyde to allow you to purchase extended warranty and accidental damage and handling protection coverage for your Hydrow rower. Note this article details only the extended warranty through Clyde. For details on Hydrow's standard Home Use Warranty, click here.
How do I purchase the Clyde Protection Plan?
You can add a Clyde Protection Plan to your Hydrow order when you purchase on shop.hydrow.com. The option to add the plan will display on the product page for Hydrow before checkout. Simply click the Add production protection icon (pictured below) to view your options and add a Protection Plan to your cart.
Where do I find information about a Protection Plan I purchased for my Hydrow?
Post purchase, you will receive an email with your Clyde account information and additional details about your Protection Plan within 10 business days. This email is your best starting point for learning about your contract. You can also see details by logging in on hiclyde.com using the email you purchased with!
What's included in the Clyde Protection Plan?
The Clyde Extended Warranty and Accidental Damage Protection Plan covers your purchase from:
- Accidental damage from handling (drops, spills and cracked screens) from the date of delivery.
- Mechanical and electrical breakdowns after Hydrow Home Use Warranty warranty expires.
What is not included in the Clyde Protection Plan?
Your Clyde Extended Warranty and Accidental Damage and Protection Plan does not cover:
- Products that are delivered damaged or damaged in shipping. (This is covered under your Hydrow standard warranty.)
- Cosmetic damage, like scratches or dents that do not impact Hydrow's functionality
- Damage from third-party installation or moving of the Hydrow after installation.
- Loss or theft
When does the Clyde Protection Plan begin and end?
Accident protection begins when your Hydrow is delivered and continues for the entire period of both your Hydrow Home Use Warranty and the Extended Warranty Period you selected at purchase; this means your accident protection coverage will last 2-3 years depending on which Clyde option you purchase. You are covered for multiple repairs up to the value of your original Hydrow purchase price.
The Extended Warranty part of the plan begins on the day the Hydrow Home Use Warranty expires as shown in the following table:
|Coverage||Year 1||Year 2||Year 3|
|Hydrow Home Use Warranty||X|
|Extended Warranty (1 Year)||X|
|Extended Warranty (2 Year)||X||X|
The Extended Warranty coverage expires 1 or 2 years after its start date, depending on the length of coverage you selected at purchase, or until your claims meet the value of your original Hydrow purchase price.
Who is eligible to purchase the Clyde Protection Plan?
You are only able to purchase the Clyde Protection Plan when you purchase your Hydrow. The Protection Plan cannot be added retroactively at this time.
The Clyde protection plan is available to you if all of the following are true:
- You have purchased a Hydrow rower at shop.hydrow.com.
- You purchased the Clyde Protection Plan at the same time as your Hydrow purchase.
- Note: The Protection Plan cannot be added after purchase
- Your order was placed on or after August 20, 2020.
- You are a customer in the United States of America (excluding Territories).
When am I not eligible to purchase a Clyde Protection Plan?
- You cannot purchase a Protection Plan after purchasing your Hydrow rower.
- You cannot purchase a Protection Plan after an accident occurs.
Is the Clyde Protection Plan transferable?
No. The plan is not transferable.
If your purchase of Hydrow and the Protection Plan as a gift, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org after your place your order the the following information:
- Your original proof of purchase from shop.hydrow.com
- The contact information, including email address, of the gift's intended recipient.
Can I cancel the Clyde Protection Plan?
Plans may be cancelled and refunded in full if the cancellation is made within 30 days of purchase. If you choose to cancel after 30 days, reimbursement will be prorated based on time remaining on the contract and reduced by value of any claims previously covered.
How do I file a claim?
Filing a claim with Clyde is easy on hiclyde.com!
- In your web-browser, navigate to hiclyde.com
- Follow the on-screen instructions to find your contract or log into your Clyde account.
- Select the Hydrow product, and click File a Claim.
You can check the status of your claim in your Clyde account at anytime.
Can I file multiple claims?
Yes, you can file multiple claims using your Clyde Protection Plan during the course of the contract's term. You are covered for multiple repairs up to the value of your original Hydrow purchase price.
If your claim is approved for a replacement product, then your contract is void. You will have the option to purchase a new protection plan for your replacement on hiclyde.com.
Is there a deductible?
No. There are no deductibles.