Note: This article pertains to our Hydrow app on iOS. Looking instead for how to filter on the screen of a Hydrow rower? Click here.
By Default, the Hydrow app main screen will display all workout categories, and workouts within them chronologically.
However, we have a HUGE library of On-Demand workouts for your to browse through. Rather than endlessly scrolling back, the easiest way to explore our catalog and find just the type of workout you are looking for is to use filters!
How to Filter:
- Start by Selecting the "Home" Tab at the bottom of the app.
- At the top of the screen a filter icon will appear:
- This will let you narrow your search by 4 main categories: Athlete, Duration, Workout Type, or Location
- You can select multiple options in the same category to expand your results, or select options in two or more categories to refine the search. Itching for a good Drive with Dani Hansen? You can dial in filters to show only videos that mach!
At the top it will let you know how many workouts were found that match your criteria
- When you are done you can choose either "apply" to see these workouts, or "Clear" to get rid of all applied filters.