This article contains information for those who live in apartments, condos, or other multi-unit building configurations and will receive their Hydrow using Hydrow's Standard Delivery service.
What if I don't have a porch or other safe place for my delivery?
- You don't have to have an actual porch to receive this type of delivery. Delivery personnel will leave the boxed Hydrow as close to the first entrance of your building as possible.
- We recommend checking with your building's management or maintenance team for advice on how to best receive a delivery of this type.
- You may be able to request that your Hydrow be delivered to a ground-floor lobby, mail-room or a similar entrance area of your building. Regretfully, delivery personnel are not always able to accommodate this request.
Will the delivery team bring Hydrow into my building or to my door?
- Moving Hydrow up to a particular internal or external door of a building (whether by stairs or elevator) is not part of Hydrow's Standard Delivery service.
- If you require help bringing Hydrow to your door or room of choice, you should select Hydrow's Delivery and In-Home Assembly service as a shipping option when you place your order.
What options do I have if I want Hydrow brought into my home or assembled?
- Hydrow now offers Delivery and In-Home Assembly as a shipping option when you place your order.
- To learn more about each shipping option offered, please review Hydrow's Shipping and Delivery Options.
My living space is a bit compact. Does Hydrow fold up to save space?
- Yes. With the correct accessory Hydrow can be tilted up to store vertically and its neck folded in. See: Hydrow Upright Storage Kit.