The Baseline Assessment Workout is a special workout on Hydrow which will help you benchmark your performance and progress. When you complete the Assessment Row, your results will be emailed to you rather than appear directly on your Hydrow's screen.
The Baseline Assessment Work is originally part of our "Beginner Training Camp" Program. If you haven't already completed the program, it's a great place to start if you're new to rowing or Hydrow. You will find the the assessment workout at the end of weeks 4 and 6. (See also: How Do I Find Training Camp?)
To find the 5-minute Baseline Assessment workout with Sera Moon outside of the training camp:
- Choose the “Library” tab at the bottom of the screen on Hydrow.
- Filter for Drive workouts using the filter selections at the top of your screen.
- Filter for a duration of 5 minutes. The Assessment should be the only row that comes up!
- Tap on the workout, and before you begin, connect your Bluetooth headphones or HRM in the workout details screen.
- Select the blue “Row” button to begin!
Once complete you will receive an email with the results of your Baseline assessment. You can click here for more details on how to understand those assessment results!