If you are purchasing a pre-owned Hydrow from a 3rd party, this article contains some information you may want to consider prior to purchase.
Hydrow's manufacturer's warranty and many other benefits, such as Hydrow's 30 Day Risk-Free Trial, only apply to new Hydrow purchases made from Hydrow Authorized Retailers.
Hydrow's Authorized Retailers include:
- Best Buy or bestbuy.com (in-store or online)
- Amazon.com (Hydrow must be the seller)
- Any of the fitness dealers listed here including, but not limited to:
- American Home fitness
- Busy Body
- Gym Source
- Push Pedal Pull
- Fitness HQ
If you choose to purchase a Hydrow either used from a previous owner or new from an unauthorized retailer (such as on eBay or Facebook Marketplace) please be aware of the following:
- Hydrow's Home Use Limited Warranty is not transferable from one person to another: A used Hydrow that is sold by the original owner no longer qualifies for warranty service or replacement from the manufacturer.
- Only purchases from authorized retailers are covered under Hydrow's warranty. Beware of equipment sold in "as-is condition" by other retailers both in-store and online. Unauthorized retailers include: Facebook Marketplace, eBay, and Amazon Marketplace.
- Without warranty, you will be responsible for the costs of parts or repair labor needed to keep Hydrow in working order.
- Any remaining months of Membership attached to Hydrow are also not transferable from the original owner. The new owner is solely responsible for subscribing to membership if they wish to use Hydrow's online content.
Anyone who owns a Hydrow, regardless of origin, Contact Hydrow Member Services for help with general use or troubleshooting.