This is a generic time-out message could appear in a number of different situations:
- When attempting to either register or log into a user account.
- When attempting to enter credit card information for your membership.
- When switching from one tab to another on Hydrow's Home screen.
- While checking for software updates at startup.
Unfortunately this message can also have a wide variety of root causes, so troubleshooting it will depend on context somewhat:
Steps to try:
- Reboot Hydrow manually by turning off or unplugging for 10 seconds.
- Reboot your Wireless Router along with any other network equipment (extenders, repeaters etc.)
- If registering a new user, check that your information is formatted correctly with no non-latin characters or emojis.
If registering, try another email address.
- If logging in, try another user account.
- If your network has parental controls or other similar security measures enabled, try disabling them via the associated app.
- Get in contact with Hydrow Support for further troubleshooting assistance. (This type of network troubleshooting often works better over the phone when you are with Hydrow.)
Agents-Only: Internal article for this error is here.