Please note that the steps in this article can only be done via the Hydrow companion app on an iOS device. These steps cannot be completed on your Hydrow or via an Android device. (Your photo will show on the rower once you update it in app however)
Steps to add a profile picture
- Select the main "rows" tab at the bottom of the app.
- Tap on your profile icon at the top left.
- On your profile page, tap the "camera" icon to the lower right of your user icon.
- Select to either take a picture with your camera or open a picture you've already taken.
- Resize and move the chosen photo to crop it into the circular frame in the way you prefer.
- Select "choose" in the bottom right. Your profile picture should now be saved.
- On your Hydrow Rower, log out and back in again to see the updated photo on the profile screen. It will also act as your avatar on the leaderboard!
- To change your profile picture, repeat the steps above and upload the new photo you want to use.
- It is not possible to delete your photo, only overwrite it with something new. You can add a generic, abstract, or blank image if you wish to have nothing showing for your profile image.