Hydrow’s latest Strava integration, described below, works on the Hydrow Android and iOS mobile apps.
Authorize connection to Strava
You will only need to do this setup once.
- In the Hydrow app, tap the Profile tab at the bottom of the app.
- Tap the Settings gear icon (Android only).
- Tap Connections on the Settings menu.
- Tap the orange Connect with Strava button.
- Log in to your Strava account and authorize Hydrow to post:
- You can do this via the Strava app or your browser.
- Once authorized, use the toggle to Automatically share workouts.
- Turn this toggle off to push selected workouts to Strava manually.
What stats are sent to Strava?
- Workout title, with Athlete name and Location.
- Distance rowed in Meters
- Average Pace (Split) in time/500m
- Moving Time
- Heart Rate data (with a connected ANT+ HRM)
- Calories Burned
- Changes in your split, watts, rhythm, and heart rate over the course of your workout.
- Leaderboard or racing status
- Make sure your Hydrow app is fully up to date in the Google Play store.
- Uninstall the app from your device entirely, restart the device, and then reinstall the app from Google Play.