Yes! Hydrow is great for easing people of any skill or fitness level into the sport of rowing. Hydrow is great for:
- Beginners who are completely new to rowing
- Novices with a little experience on other rowing machines at the gym
- People who rowed on a team in the past but are now a few years out of practice
- Athletes from another sport moving into rowing as a low-impact alternative during recovery
We have a number of great introductory workout videos that focus on:
- The fundamentals of the rowing stroke.
- How to use Hydrow correctly and understand your stats.
- How to row with correct form in order engage your muscles efficiently.
- How to maximize your power output and speed to get the most of your Hydrow workouts.
- How to clean and care for your equipment.