This article describes the processes and best practices for logging in, logging out, and switching profiles between multiple users on your Hydrow.
- If another user is already signed-in, you will first need to log them out, see steps for that below.
- On the "SELECT PROFILE" screen tap on the correct profile name.
- Type your password.
If your profile doesn't appear on the list:
- choose the + icon which says "ADD PROFILE"
- At the very bottom, choose "already have an account? Log in"
If you need to add a new profile for yourself or another family member:
- Choose "ADD PROFILE"
- Fill out the information for your new profile
- Click "CREATE"
Switching between profiles.
If you are done rowing on a particular profile and want to give someone else a turn, you can switch profiles without logging out.
- Go to the Profile tab at the bottom of the screen.
- Select the "switch profiles" button in the lower right.
This is the recommended process for home use as it will leave you logged in and minimizes the number of times you need to stop and enter your password.
Logging out is only necessary if you want to lock your profile and prevent others from accessing it without your password. This might be desirable when rowing on a friend's Hydrow or in a gym or hotel setting where a machine is for general use.
- Go to the Profile tab at the bottom of the screen
- Select the "Log out." button in the lower right.
Note: Hydrows in public-use settings may also be set into Gym Mode which will automatically log a user out after 5 minutes of inactivity.
Note: It is not currently possible to manually delete or remove user profiles from Hydrow's "SELECT PROFILE" screen individually. If you absolutely must remove one or more profiles from this screen, please contact Hydrow Customer Care for assistance doing so.