Note: This article pertains to filtering on a Hydrow rower. Looking instead for how to filter on our Hydrow app for iOS or Android? Click here.
By default, Hydrow's main workouts screen will display the newest workouts in each category, listed in the order they were uploaded. We have a HUGE library of on-demand workouts for your to browse through, so you might find it useful to filter the workout library to find the right workout for you.
Filter the workout library
- Tap the Library tab at the bottom of Hydrow's screen.
- Tap any category dropdown at the top of the screen to select your preferred filters.
- You can select multiple options in the same category to expand your results, or select options in two or more categories to refine the search. Trying to find a 20-minute Drive with Dani on the Charles River? You can dial in all four filters to find exactly what you're looking for!
- The upper left will display the number of workouts that match your criteria.
- If no workouts match your criteria, you may need to expand your search parameters.
See only saved workouts
The first filter on the list is marked with a star icon ☆ and only shows your saved workouts. For more see: Save a favorite workout