The Sound balance between the music and the Athletes voice can only be adjusted during a workout and using the Physical volume +/- keys located on the side of the monitor.
- These options will not appear when using volume buttons on a Bluetooth headset. The physical buttons at the side of the monitor must be used to see this.
How to bring up Audio Mix settings:
To access these settings during a workout, you can either:
- Adjust the workout volume using the on-board volume buttons on the right side of the monitor
- Tap the "Settings" button at the top right of the screen:
When you do, the following "Sound Profile" options will also be available appear on the screen underneath the volume slider:
Selecting Mix settings:
The audio mix can be adjusted in the following ways:
- If you are having trouble hearing the Music, you can Select the "MORE MUSIC" profile.
- If you are having trouble hearing the Athlete's instruction over the music, you can select the "MORE ATHLETE" profile.
- You can also choose the "ATHLETE ONLY" profile to completely mute the music. Be aware that this may be confusing sometimes as Athletes plan their workouts to go with the music and might make references to it in their instruction.
- To undo changes and return to the original balance, press "ORIGINAL MIX"
With these controls you can choose the audio blend you prefer on any workout!
Can I mute either the music or the Athlete entirely?
No. This is not possible in the current interface, you can only adjust the balance as described above.
- These buttons will only show on workouts where adjustments are available. Some content will not display these buttons such as:
- Live Rows
- Older workouts filmed before this feature was implemented. (~Oct. 2019)
- These buttons will not appear when changing volume on the menu or anywhere else besides during a workout.
- Audio mix settings are unique to each workout. Every time you start a new video it will be on "ORIGINAL MIX" until you select otherwise.
- It is normal to see a slight pause or stutter in the workout Audio & Video as you switch from one mix option to another.