The Sound balance between the music and the Athletes voice can only be adjusted during a workout and using the Physical volume +/- keys located on the side of the monitor.
- These options will not appear when using volume buttons on a Bluetooth headset. The physical buttons at the side of the monitor must be used to see this.
How to bring up mix settings:
When you adjust the workout volume using the on-board volume buttons, the following options will also be available appear on the screen underneath the volume slider:
Selecting Mix settings:
The audio mix can be adjusted in the following ways:
- If you are having trouble hearing the Music, you can Select "MORE MUSIC"
- If you are having trouble hearing the Athlete's instruction over the music, you can select "MORE ATHLETE"
- To undo changes and return to the original balance, press "ORIGINAL MIX"
With these controls you can choose the audio blend you prefer on any workout!
Can I mute either the music or the Athlete entirely?
No. This is not possible in the current interface, you can only adjust the balance as described above.
- These buttons will only show on workouts where adjustments are available. Some content will not display these buttons such as:
- Live Rows
- Older workouts filmed before this feature was implemented. (~Oct. 2019)
- These buttons will not appear when changing volume on the menu or anywhere else besides during a workout.
- Audio mix settings are unique to each workout. Every time you start a new video it will be on "ORIGINAL MIX" until you select otherwise.
- It is normal to see a slight pause or stutter in the workout Audio & Video as you switch from one mix option to another.