This process requires use of the Hydrow app for iOS or Android. (This process cannot be completed from your Hydrow Rower currently.)
If you don't already have this installed, you can find it for free in the app store! This should work with most common social media apps (Facebook, Instagram, Strava, etc.)
To share a workout:
- Open the Hydrow app.
- Select the "Activity" tab at the bottom:
- Select the Row History tab at the top.
- Find the workout you want to share and tap once to expand it.
- If your desired social media service icon shows at the top select that. (If not, select the share icon at the far right)
- Select the social media or fitness app you want to share to:
- Fill out the popup with any comments, and select any app-specific options.
- Choose "Post" in the upper right corner.
Want to share an Achievement badge instead of a workout? Click here to see how.
Note: This works with most popular social sharing apps, however we cannot guarantee universal compatibility with all iOS apps.