This message will be shown anytime a scheduled a live row is not available.
NOTE: The most likely reason you would see this message on Hydrow is that the Live workout you are trying to join has been cancelled or called early due to weather concerns.
This is especially certain if the message shows within 30 seconds of joining and repeats every time you try to exit and join.
If, instead, this happens only intermittently, or partway through live rows, other possible causes include:
- There are network problems at the destination end (i.e. your home network setup) that are interrupting the stream during a live broadcast. In this case the problems would only show up for your particular rower.
- There are Technical issues on our end (either on the water or server side) preventing live broadcast from continuing. In this case the problems would impact all Hydrow users participating.
Live rows may be more sensitive to intermittent network or bandwidth issues than our On-Demand videos. So a local network problem could still impact only live rows even where workouts play just fine.
Steps to Take:
- Reboot both Hydrow and your Home router.
- Try re-entering the row, if this message still shows up consistently the row was likely cancelled.
- If this is your first instance of the problem, it may have been a fluke occurrence. Network hiccups can happen even on a perfectly good network setup.
- If you find that the problem happens frequently (read: on all or most live rows) try Troubleshooting Wi-Fi Connectivity. Especially switching to a 2.4 Ghz network if you're currently using a 5Ghz
- If in doubt, you can get in touch with Hydrow Customer Care who can help you troubleshoot the issue more thoroughly.
Agents-Only: Start by checking whether the row was cancelled, or whether a number of other users reported problems with it too. If not we can assume the issue is local to the user's network or hardware.
If this error (or any other) has occurred during the live row, the row will not exit automatically after the timer runs out. If the user dismisses this error, they will be stuck on a black screen with stats indefinitely until they exit manually.