This article contains information about Standard Delivery shipping option. To learn more about Hydrow's Delivery and In-Home Assembly option, please see: Hydrow Delivery and In-Home Assembly Expectations
Now that you've placed your Hydrow order and selected Standard Delivery, what comes next?
Prior to your delivery:
- When your Hydrow ships from our warehouse you’ll receive an email from us letting you know your order is on the way. Depending on the carrier your Hydrow rower ships with, this email may or may not contain a tracking number.
Note: Shipments can take up to three weeks after the date of your your order; please allow plenty of time for your Hydrow to ship before you worry.
- When your Hydrow arrives at the delivery hub near your location, our delivery partner, CEVA or AIT, will contact you by phone, email, or text message to schedule your delivery date and time.Note: Deliveries made with the carrier AIT will receive an automated text message and email to schedule your delivery appointment.
- Need to update your delivery contact information or address? Please Contact Hydrow Member Services.
On the day of your delivery:
- The delivery team will do their best to contact you prior to their arrival, but they may not be able to call ahead.
Note: Depending on your region, your delivery may arrive in a branded truck or in an unmarked delivery truck.
- When the delivery team arrives, they will:
- Take your Hydrow off of the truck for you
- At your direction, will place Hydrow outside the first entrance to your home, or in another safe, dry place like on a porch or in a garage per delivery team discretion. They will not carry your Hydrow into your home or up flights of stairs.
- An adult 18 years or older must be present to receive your delivery.
Following your delivery:
Once the delivery team drops off your Hydrow, you will be responsible for:
- Moving Hydrow into your home or delivery location.
- Your Hydrow's boxed dimensions are significantly larger and heavier than the unboxed rower: 91" L x 18" W x 33" H, weighing 197 lbs. See your Hydrow's unboxed dimensions here.
- In tight spaces, it is often easier to unpack before moving Hydrow to its desired location.
- Assembling your Hydrow, including:
- plugging your Hydrow into a power outlet
- connecting your Hydrow to your home network by Wi-Fi or Ethernet
- setting up your Hydrow Account
- activating your Hydrow Membership.
- Need help with moving or assembly? Depending on the current regulations in your area, you may be able to utilize a local handyman or other professional to assist you with assembly. While we do not officially recommend or endorse them, some customers have had success with third-party services provided from ThumbTack.com or taskrabbit.com.
More questions? Check out our other FAQs:
- What about my accessories?
- What if I live in an apartment?
- How do I activate my membership?
- How do I pay for my membership?
If you need assistance at any point during the shipping process, get in touch with Hydrow Member Services. We're happy to help!