Hydrow currently offers complimentary (free), no-contact Standard Delivery with your purchase.
Here’s what to expect leading up to delivery:
- Before your order ships you can check on the status of it anytime on our order tracking page. If is normal for this process to take several weeks.
- When your Hydrow ships from our warehouse you’ll receive an email from us letting you know your order is on the way to the local delivery hub. This email will contain your Tracking Number. Shipment can take several weeks after your order: please allow plenty of time for this before you worry and contact our customer service team.
- When your Hydrow arrives at the local delivery hub, the carrier (CEVA) will contact you by phone to schedule your delivery date and time.
- On the day of your delivery, within your appointment window, the driver will contact you approximately 30 minutes before arriving at your residence.
- Please note: If you need to change the phone number the carrier will use to reach you, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here’s what to expect during your Hydrow Delivery:
- An adult MUST be present upon arrival to meet the driver(s) and sign for the shipment. This does not need to be the addressee, but they must be over 18.
- This process can be a completely no-contact delivery. Maintaining safe distances of 6 feet between you and the delivery team is recommended for everyone's safety during the ongoing global health emergency.
- Your delivery may arrive in a CEVA-branded truck or in an unmarked delivery truck depending on your region.
- After arrival, CEVA delivery personnel will take your Hydrow down off of the truck and will place Hydrow somewhere safe and dry.
- At driver discretion, the delivery personnel may be able to leave the box inside a garage or other open structure.
- Delivery personnel will not carry Hydrow into your home or up/down any flights of stairs as part of delivery.
- Delivery personnel will leave Hydrow in the box and will not unpack or assemble your rower under any circumstances.
Once delivery is completed, you will be responsible for:
- Moving Hydrow into your house and to the desired room:
- Hydrow ships out from our warehouse packed in a box which measures 91" x 33" x 18" and weighs 197 lbs.
- Unpacked and assembled, Hydrow weighs 145 lbs and has a somewhat slimmer profile. It is often easier to unpack before moving Hydrow up stairs or around tight corners.
- We always suggest preparing the space for Hydrow with a Machine mat underneath
- Assembling Hydrow as described in this article, including:
- plugging your Hydrow into a power outlet
- connecting your Hydrow to your home network by Wi-Fi or Ethernet
- setting up your Hydrow Account
- activating your Membership.
A short survey about your delivery experience will also arrive a few days later via email. Please let us know how things went and provide any feedback you have!
Accessories and Promo items:
Please note that only your Hydrow Rower will be delivered by CEVA delivery personnel. Accessories or promotional items are shipped separately by small parcel carriers like UPS. You will receive an email notification with a tracking number when these items ship.
If you need assistance at any point during the shipping process, don’t hesitate to reach out to our Member Services team. We’re always happy to help.
(Note: This delivery process only applies to orders placed directly through Hydrow, either on our Indiegogo campaign or through Hydrow.com.)