Please note: Videos may not show the latest assembly procedures. Always refer to the instructions you received from Hydrow Member Services for the most up-to-date assembly instructions for your Hydrow.
If you have received a replace seat for Hydrow, or if you just need to remove the seat temporarily for cleaning, watch the video and follow the steps below:
You will need:
- Phillips screwdriver
- Remove the rear stop.
- Slide the cover down and off.
- Remove the two machine screws behind the cover.
- Take the stop out.
- Slide the old seat off of the rail & remove.
- Slide the new seat onto the rail.
- Check that it is facing the correct way with the raised center point towards the front of Hydrow and the curved side to the rear.
- Check that the seat glides smoothly before moving on.
- Reinstall the rear stop.
- Fit the stop in place.
- Replace 2 screws and tighten.
- Slide the cover up to hide the screws.