See how to remove and replace Hydrow's seat in the video below:
You will need:
- Phillips screwdriver
- Remove the rear stop.
- Slide the cover down and off.
- Remove the two machine screws behind the cover
- Take the stop out.
- Slide the old seat off the rail & remove.
- Slide the new seat onto the rail.
- Check that it is facing the correct way with the raised center point towards the front of Hydrow and the curved side to the rear.
- Check that the seat glides smoothly before moving on.
- Reinstall the rear stop.
- Fit the stop in place.
- Replace 2 screws and tighten
- Slide the cover up to hide the screws.