Normally the app will only show up in the app store when searching on an iPhone. If the customer has an iPad instead, there's just one more step they need in order to find it:
- Open up the AppStore on the iPad and select the Search tab at the bottom right.
- Search for "Hydrow" even if nothing comes up.
- Tap the "Filters" menu in the upper left hand corner.
- Tap the "Supports: iPad only" option.
- Select the "iPhone Only" option instead.
- The Hydrow Companion app should now come up in the search.
- Tap on the icon and install as normal.
While the app should look and work fine on an iPad, not all aspects may be idealized for a larger screen size. Some menus might have awkward proportions etc.