If you are a soon-to-be Hydrow owner and your order has shipped then this article should walk you through what happens next!
Note that these expectations assume you have selected the "In Home Delivery & Assembly" delivery option. If you selected Standard delivery, please instead see our similar article: Hydrow Standard Delivery Expectations.
Here’s what to expect leading up to delivery:
- When your Hydrow ships from our warehouse you’ll receive an email from us to let you know your order is on the way to the local delivery hub. This can take 2-10 days depending on how fast the truck can get from our warehouse in Minnesota to your local delivery hub.
- When your Hydrow arrives at the local delivery hub, the XPO team will reach out to you (either via email or phone) to schedule your delivery day. At this stage, you are selecting the day for your delivery. The time for your delivery will be assigned to you by XPO the day before your selected delivery date. Please note: If you need to change the phone number or email address XPO uses to reach you, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The day before your delivery date, XPO will contact you again with an automated call and email to confirm your delivery date and also provide you with a four-hour window in which they will deliver your Hydrow.
- The morning of your delivery, you will receive an automated call or text from XPO indicating your Hydrow is out for delivery.
- Approximately 30 minutes before your delivery, the delivery technician will contact you by phone informing you they are on their way.
Here’s what to expect during your Hydrow delivery and in-home assembly:
Once the delivery team arrives, they will need 15-30 minutes to complete the assembly of your Hydrow.
- The delivery team will bring your Hydrow into your home and straight to your room of choice.
- This includes bringing the box up stairs.
- The drivers will unbox and assemble Hydrow for you.
- They will also remove any packaging, complete a delivery checklist, and ask you to sign for your delivery.
Once delivery is completed, you will be responsible for plugging your Hydrow into a power outlet; connecting your Hydrow to Wi-Fi; setting up your Hydrow Account; and activating your Membership.
XPO will send you a one-question survey to rate your delivery experience. In addition to this survey from XPO, you will also receive a note and survey from us here at Hydrow. We welcome honest feedback about your delivery. This will help us as we determine our long-term approach to ensure every Hydrow customer has a great delivery experience.
If you need assistance at any point during the shipping process, don’t hesitate to reach out to our Customer Care We’re always happy to help.
(Note: This delivery process only applies to orders placed directly through Hydrow, either on our Indiegogo campaign or through Hydrow.com.)