We have a tool to submit feedback about workouts or feature suggestions for hydrow. Diagnostic logs are automatically included with any report you make from Hydrow's on-board feedback tool too, so you can use it to report problems as well.
To provide feedback, use the following steps:
- (if reporting an issue) Reproduce the problem. - Take steps to recreate whatever error or problem you are seeing on the machine. This may mean completing a short row if your problem only appears mid-workout. Mostly we need a recent instance of the problem in the logs.
- Tap the feedback icon - Located in the upper right hand corner. Depending on your version it may look like either of these:
- Write your feedback - If you have suggestions for our workouts, athletes, or feature ideas for the future, you can share them here. If you are reporting an issue a brief description of the symptoms is helpful. If you have an existing ticket # open with our support team, please include this number as well so we can connect the logs with your case.
- Submit the report - tapping the send icon in the upper right of the screen. (usually an arrow which resembles a paper plane):
- Done! - The hydrow team will be notified of the report! If it contains a technical issue, they will respond when they've had a chance to examine what you sent.
If you start a support ticket from this feedback tool, there is no need to do so a second time via email or social media. The relevant information should already be available to our support team and in queue for a response.