Diagnostic logs are automatically included with any report you make from Hydrow's on-board feedback tool.
To provide your logs, use the following steps:
- Reproduce the problem. - Take steps to recreate whatever error or problem you are seeing on the machine. This may mean completing a short row if your problem only appears mid-workout. Mostly we need a recent instance of the problem in the logs.
- Tap the feedback icon - Located in the upper right hand corner. It looks like this:
- Write a brief description of the issue - If you have an existing ticket # open with our support team, please include this number as well so we can connect the logs with your case.
- Submit the report - tapping the send icon in the upper right of the screen. (usually an arrow which resembles a paper plane):
- Done! - The support team will be notified and of the report and respond when they've had a chance to examine what you sent.
Please note that this process must be done on Hydrow's screen and not via a mobile app on an iOS device. The same feedback process exists for reporting problems in our iOS app, but doing these steps there will not submit log info from your rowing hardware.
Note also: If you started a support ticket originally from this feedback tool, there is no need to do so a second time to submit logs. The relevant information should already be available to our support team.