We have a built-in tool on Hydrow to submit feedback about workouts or feature suggestions for hydrow. Diagnostic logs are automatically included with any report you make from Hydrow's on-board feedback tool too, so you can use it to report problems as well.
To provide feedback, use the following steps:
- (if reporting an issue) Reproduce the problem. - Take steps to recreate whatever error or problem you are seeing on the machine. This may mean completing a short row if your problem only appears mid-workout. Mostly we need a recent instance of the problem in the logs.
- Tap the feedback icon - Located in the upper right hand corner. Depending on your version it may look like either of these:
- Write your feedback - If you have suggestions for our workouts, athletes, or feature ideas for the future, you can share them here. If you are reporting an issue a brief description of the symptoms is helpful. If you have an existing ticket # open with our support team, please include this number as well so we can connect the logs with your case.
- Submit the report - tapping the 'submit' button will send your report to Hydrow
- Done! - The Hydrow team will be notified of the report!
- You should receive an automatic email in response to confirm it was received
- If your feedback it contained a technical issue, our team will respond when they've had a chance to examine what you sent! (generally within 1 business day)
Please note: If you start a support ticket from this feedback tool on Hydrow, there is no need to also contact us by email or social media. The relevant information should already be available to our support team and in queue for a response.