Follow these steps to tighten and lock the bolts on Hydrow's foot rests.
You will need:
- Thread-locker adhesive
- #2 Phillips Screwdriver
- 8mm Hex Wrench (Ball head strongly recommended)
- Remove the bottom cover on the foot rest.
- Take out 6 screws
- Remove the cover by pulling down and then away from Hydrow's body.
- Remove the bottom bolt
- Loosen both bolts slightly
- use the ball end of your hex wrench to remove the bottom bolt and lift it carefully out.
(NOTE: only remove one bolt at a time. removing both will detach the entire foot pad and make replacing bolts more difficult.)
- Apply your thread-locker adhesive to the threads of the bolt.
- Reinstall the bottom bolt.
- Repeat steps 2-4 for the Top bolt
- Reattach the bottom cover
- Slide the cover in towards hydrow and then up against the foot rest.
- Replace 6 screws and tighten firmly.
- Repeat steps 1-6 for the foot rest on the opposite side of Hydrow