Please note: In-home Delivery and Assembly service is NOT AVAILABLE currently. It cannot be added to any Hydrow order under any circumstance. See this article for more.
We are leaving this video up as a useful reference on setup only.
Follow this video for a comprehensive look at unpacking, assembling, and delivering a new Hydrow
- Cut straps and remove box top.
- Lift lid directly up and off
- put it aside to hold packaging for cleanup later.
- Remove packaging & Identify Key Components
- cut tape and pull slats directly up to get them appart
- Save 2 boxes, the monitor box & the hardware box
- remove foam from rowing handle.
- Save cardboard block at the rear of hydrow for the next step.
- Remove all plastic and unwrap hydro carefully (scissors recommended)
- Move Hydrow onto the cardboard block, placing the heaviest part directly in the middle.
- adjust forward or back slightly as needed to make sure it cannot slip off.
- Install the front feet.
- Open the hardware box and take out all contents. (Feet, Power cord, Hardware pack, owner's guide)
- Open the hardware pack.
- Prepare each of the 4 bolts by putting on a lock washer first, then a regular (flat) washer second.
- have a partner hold the front feet in place while you screw in all 4 bolts with the provided hex wrench.
- Tighten each down firmly
- Lift Hydrow down off the block. You can now discard the cardboard block with the rest of the packaging.
- Install the Monitor.
- Open monitor box and remove external packaging.
- Press the button at the side of hydrow's neck and lift the arm into place (you should hear a click.
- Have a partner hold the monitor onto the bracket and attach all 4 screws to mount it.
- Plug in the power and data connections at the back of the monitor.
- Finishing touches
- Plug in power cord (directly under front feet)
- Point out location of power switch (directly above the front feet)
- Hand the customer their owner's guide.
- Pull the rowing handle out and place it in the holding bracket.