What you will need:
- Phillips Screw Driver
- 6mm Hex Wrench
- 13 mm Open Wrench
Summary of Video Steps:
- Tilt the screen down and remove 2 screws holding the top panel. Put the loosened panel to the side.
- Remove 4 screws from the black trim panel on the inside of the arm. Put to the side.
- Remove 2 screws from the inside of the arm to loosen the silver forward trim panel. Put to the side.
- Tighten the console pivot bolt using the 6mm Hex wrench. (You will want to brace the nut on the opposite side with the 13mm open wrench.) - Recommended Torque is 450in-lbs / 37.5 Ft-lbs.
- Replace silver forward trim panel, be sure the cable fits into the open spot. install 2 screws. (DO NOT OVERTIGHTEN)
- Replace Black inside trim panel and install 4 screws.
- Replace top trim panel and install 2 screws. Tilt screen back up to normal position.