To switch between Home and Gym Modes:
- Tap the Gear icon in the lower right corner of the screen.
- On the settings menu, choose "<> HYDROW MODE"
- Select either Gym or Home mode.
- Confirm the change with the "SWITCH" button.
- You will be returned to the profile selection screen to log in as normal.
What is this feature?
Hydrow will always default to "Home Mode" upon initial setup. Hydrow's "Gym Mode" is nearly identical except that it adjusts how users log in and out between uses as described below. This is intended to optimize the flow when Hydrow is placed in a busy multi-user environment such as a hotel or commercial gym. (It also prevents users from leaving themselves logged-in by accident in a public setting.)
Behavior in Home Mode:
When Hydrow goes to sleep after being idle for 5 minutes, the last active user remains logged in and will not need to enter their password again to continue rowing. Passwords will only be needed when switching between users.
Behavior in Gym Mode:
When Hydrow goes to sleep after being idle for 5 minutes, the user is logged out completely from the system. A log-in with Username and password will be required every time Hydrow wakes.
Note: There may be adjustments or expansion of this feature in future updates.