If you start rowing and don't see the stats start counting your progress (Meters, calories, etc.) then try the following steps.
- Turn hydrow off, using the switch just above the front feet.
- At the back of the monitor, unplug both the Power cable and the UART cable (looks similar to a headphone connector).
- Wait 5 seconds.
- Replug both cables firmly at the back of the monitor. (in any order)
- Turn Hydrow's power switch back on.
- Try a row out to test whether the problem is resolved.
If the issue persists, please Contact Hydrow Customer Care for further help.
Agents-Only: For internal troubleshooting see Stats Not Updating During a Row