If Hydrow isn't Powering on, Try these steps:
- Unplug and replug the power cord at Hydrow.
- This cord is located underneath the front legs meet the body of Hydrow. (See figure # 1 above.)
- Unplug and replug the power connection at the back of Hydrow's Screen. (Fig 2)
- Flip Hydrow's power switch off and on again.
- This switch is located close to the power cord but above the feet rather than below. (Fig 3)
- Try Hydrow's power cord in a different electrical outlet or another spot on a power strip.
- (It is possible for a single spot on a strip to go out. )
- Alternately look out for "Green" power strips which disable some of their outlets while a master device (like the TV) is turned off.
- Try a different power cord.Hydrow's power cord is fairly generic and there another copy around the house you can test with. For more details see our article on Replacement power cords.