If Hydrow isn't Powering on, Try these steps:
- Unplug Hydrow's primary power cable from the body of the rower and then reseat it firmly in the body of the Hydrow.
- This cord is located underneath the front legs meet the body of Hydrow. (See figure 1.)
- Unplug and replug the power cord from the electrical outlet.
- Unplug and replug the power connection at the back of Hydrow's Screen. (Figure 2)
- Flip Hydrow's power switch off and on again.
- This switch is located close to the power cord but above the feet rather than below. (Figure 3)
- When the line symbol depressed it indicates power is on.
- When the circle symbol is depressed it indicates power is off.
- Try Hydrow's power cord in a different electrical outlet or another spot on a power strip.
- (It is possible for a single spot on a strip to go out. )
- Alternately look out for "Green" power strips which disable some of their outlets while a master device (like the TV) is turned off.
- If possible, try a different power cord. Hydrow's power cord is fairly generic and there might be another copy around the house you can test with. For more details see our article on Replacement power cords.
Agents-Only: Even if the customer has already done these steps, ask them to humor you follow each step over the phone together.
If all else fails, You can try the opening step of a cache clear: Turn on power while holding Volume UP