If you are having trouble pairing Hydrow with a Bluetooth accessory. (Headphones, speakers, a hear trate monitor, etc.) that you have never used before try these steps:
- Be sure to disconnect the accessory from any other paired device(s) before you attempt pairing to Hydrow.
- This may require turning off Bluetooth temporarily on your phone or other devices to prevent them from automatically connecting and interrupting the pairing process.
- This is especially important for headphones that can connect to multiple devices at once. Having another device already connected during pairing will cause unusual behavior.
- Be sure that the accessory have been put in pairing mode:
- usually this is indicated by a change in LED status light (fast Blue or Red/Blue LED flashing is common)
- Headphones may make a tone or announce "Ready to pair" or "Pairing mode" etc.
- If you are not sure how to put your accessory into pairing mode, consult the owner's manual for that device.
- Turn Hydrow's Bluetooth off and back on again using the switch in the upper right of the Bluetooth menu. Then try pairing again.
- Reboot Hydrow and then try pairing again.
- If possible, Factory reset or otherwise clear the Bluetooth pairing list of your accessory.
- Consult the owner's guide or online help from the Accessory's manufacturer to see how to do this.
- Contact Hydrow Customer Care for further assistance.
- Perform a cache clear.
- Note the brand and model # of the bluetooth accessory for potential escalation.
- Check with headphone manufacturer to see whether there are Firmware updates through an associated app.