Hydrow Racing allows you to connect with a partner across the street or across the continent to compete in weekly challenges. You will compete with other double teams and feel Hydrow’s power of community and accountability. You’ll find new friends, new teammates, and new competitors. Along the way you’ll feel the impact of what it means to show up for your partner and perform as a team.
Learn more about how racing works below:
- One team consists of two teammates.
- You can be on multiple teams.
- Team Invitations expire 7 days after they are sent.
- You cannot rename or delete a team but you can create a new one at any time.
- Weekly racing runs Monday through Sunday each week.
- Racing closes at 11:59PM Eastern Time on Sunday night.
- There are two challenges each week, a Minutes Challenge and a Meters Challenge.
- This challenge rewards total rowing time on your Hydrow across your workouts throughout the week. Your team climbs the leaderboard as you and your teammate clock minutes in any of Hydrow’s rowing workouts (On The Mat workouts are not eligible).
- For this challenge Hydrow features ONLY ONE weekly workout shown on the Racing tab. Your meters and your partner’s meters from only this particular workout are added together. If you do the workout more than once your best score is applied. The team that posts the most total meters in the designated workout climbs to the top of the leaderboard.
See also: How Do Racing Notifications Work?