With an active monthly membership on the Hydrow Rower, you have full access to our Live Outdoor Reality™ workouts through Hydrow, as well as on your Hydrow iOS/Android App. While your membership is paused or canceled, you will lose access to Hydrow's content and features. You can use Hydrow with limited features in Just Row mode mode until membership is resumed or activated.
If you will be away from Hydrow for a short time, you can join us through your Hydrow mobile app. If you are unable to use Hydrow for 30 days or more, you can pause your membership for up to 3 months in a 12-month period.
- If you have a prepaid one-year membership, Contact Hydrow Member Services directly.
- Visit billing.hydrow.com to pause your membership.
- Your membership will resume automatically after the pause duration.
- To resume membership (unpause) early, Contact Hydrow Member Services.
- Visit billing.hydrow.com to cancel your membership.
- Resume your membership at any time by following the on-screen instructions on your Hydrow.
- Cancel your Hydrow Digital Basic (app-only) membership through your iOS or Android device. See: How Do I Cancel My Hydrow Digital Basic (app only) Subscription?
- To resume a canceled membership, following Hydrow's on-screen instructions.
- Paused memberships will automatically resume after the specific pause duration.
- To resume a paused membership early, Contact Hydrow Member Services.