Hydrow connects to Wifi to download content and updates. Below are the steps to connect either when initially setting up your Hydrow or to alter the connection in any way after you have already been connected.
- Turn your Hydrow on by plugging it in and switching the power button to ON.
- Wait for Hydrow to boot up and reach the "Welcome Aboard" screen
- Choose your WiFi from the list on that screen. (A 2.4Ghz network is generally recommended over a 5Ghz one.)
- Type in your password and choose Connect.
Reconnecting or Switching WiFi:
- Select the Gear icon in the bottom right hand corner of the screen.
- Choose "Wi-Fi"
- Click on the desired WiFi network or forget a previous WiFi connection.
- Enter password (if changing to a different WiFi network).