Hydrow connects to Wifi to download content and updates. Below are the steps for connecting during initial setup of Hydrow and also for changing to a different network (if you get a new router installed or otherwise make changes to your home network setup.)
Connecting to Wi-Fi during your first setup:
- Turn your Hydrow on by plugging it in and switching the power button to ON.
- Wait for Hydrow to boot up and reach the "Welcome Aboard" screen
- Choose your WiFi from the list on that screen. (A 2.4Ghz network is generally recommended over a 5Ghz one.)
- Type in your password and choose Connect.
Switching WiFi Networks:
- Select the Gear icon in the bottom right hand corner of the screen.
- Choose "Wi-Fi"
- Click on the desired WiFi network or forget a previous WiFi connection.
- Enter password (if changing to a different WiFi network).