This article how to create a new user profile on Hydrow on via our mobile app.
Hydrow can support as many profiles as you like, so you can add one for everyone in your home! To add a profile via Hydrow or the mobile app:
- Navigate to the Select Profile screen:
- If you are setting up Hydrow for the first time, wait for the screen to prompt you to create a profile.
- If you are already logged in on Hydrow with an existing profile:
- Tap Profile and then choose Switch User.
- Choose Add Profile +
- If you are logged in on the mobile app with an existing profile:
- Log out of any existing accounts from the Profile tab.
- Choose Register under the blue Log In button.
- Fill in your first name, last name, and email address. Please double-check your email address so we can send you swag when you earn it!
- Choose a public screen name for the new account:
- Your screen name can include capital letters, lowercase letters, numbers, symbols, and even emojis.
- You cannot use a screen name that has already been taken.
- Please keep in mind that we are all here for a good time and to support one another within the Hydrow Community. Please do not use expletives, suggestive language, or demeaning phrases in your account name. Names of this sort may be changed or removed at our discretion.
- Choose a secure password at least 8 characters long.
- Fill out as much or as little of the information as you wish to on the TELL US MORE optional screen.
- Please note that all of this information (except your exact birthdate) will be PUBLICLY VISIBLE.
- Do not put your exact street address or other sensitive information in the "location" field. We recommend a general city or state so other racers can know what region you are from.
Congratulations, your profile setup is complete! You can now row under your new user profile on any Hydrow, or use it to sign in to our companion app available in both iOS and Google Play for Android.