Watch as James shows you how to position your feet in the footbeds on Hydrow to have the most effective and comfortable row.
To strap in your feet:
- Slide your feet into the footbeds, noticing where the foot strap crosses your foot.
- Remove your foot and adjust the footbeds up or down so the foot straps will go over the balls of your feet or the bottom laces on your shoes.
- Pull the foot straps on each footbed to tighten securely around your feet. They should be snug but not tight enough to squeeze the foot.
For more introductory videos see this article!
NOTE: We recommend that you:
- Wear athletic footwear when using Hydrow.
- Remove your foot before making adjustments to the footbed height.
- Never use Hydrow without strapping your feet securely into the footbeds as shown above.