Follow the steps below to add a new Bluetooth headset to Hydrow:
- Choose a workout from the main screen.
- The row details will show Bluetooth Audio as "NOT CONNECTED". Tap that option on the left.
- Select "Pair New Device"
- Place your headphones/device in pairing mode. (If you're not sure how, see the headset's user guide for steps)
- Select your headphones/device from the "Available Devices".
- Select the back arrow at the bottom middle and at the top left of the screen until you reach row details again.
- You're all set and ready to row!
Agents-Only: To Troubleshoot Bluetooth Pairing, See Unable to Pair New Bluetooth Headset