Hydrow offers live and on-demand, on-water rowing workouts, supplemented with yoga, pilates, and functional strength training.
The different Hydrow workout categories include:
- LIVE Rowing - A workout in one of the categories below which is broadcast straight from the water in real time! See See more details here
- On Demand Rowing - Pre-recorded workouts at various difficulty levels:
- Warm-up will get you ready, physically and mentally, for an upcoming row.
- Cool Down is designed to help you recover and relax after any row.
- Breathe is the lowest intensity row targeted at stress relief and mild cardio with a focus on form.
- Sweat is moderate in intensity, with heart health and toning as the primary benefits.
- Drive delivers the most vigorous and challenging rows, enabling you to test your limits and offering a full spectrum of cardio and strength training.
- Journeys - Free form workouts which allow you to row at your own pace and enjoy an on-the-water experience without any coaching from a Hydrow athlete.
- On the Mat - Off-rower body workouts which include stretching and strengthening exercises. These are designed to supplement any row for those who want to round out their Hydrow experience.
- Intro to Hydrow - Starter workouts with drills to help you learn rowing and focus on good form.
Hydrow’s electromagnetic resistance is extremely quiet compared to other traditional rowers. This means you’ll be able to hear the trainers and music (or the boat on the water for the Journey workouts), rather than a loud fan or water tank.