Hydrow offers live and on-demand, on-water rowing workouts, supplemented with yoga, pilates, and functional strength training.
The different Hydrow workout categories include:
- LIVE Rowing - A workout in one of the categories below which is broadcast straight from the water in real time! See See more details here
- On Demand Rowing - Pre-recorded workouts at various difficulty levels:
- Warm-up will get you ready, physically and mentally, for an upcoming row.
- Cool Down is designed to help you recover and relax after any row.
- Breathe is the lowest intensity row targeted at stress relief and mild cardio with a focus on form.
- Sweat is moderate in intensity, with heart health and toning as the primary benefits.
- Drive delivers the most vigorous and challenging rows, enabling you to test your limits and offering a full spectrum of cardio and strength training.
- Journeys - Free form workouts which allow you to row at your own pace and enjoy an on-the-water experience without any coaching from a Hydrow athlete.
- On the Mat - Off-rower body workouts which include stretching and strengthening exercises. These are designed to supplement any row for those who want to round out their Hydrow experience.
- Intro to Hydrow - Starter workouts with drills to help you learn rowing and focus on good form.
Want to see some video examples of our workout content? Click here