We update our highlight reel every week on YouTube. Click here to see a full playlist of our recent workout highlights.
There are three different types of workouts that you can choose from on your Hydrow:
- LIVE Rowing - A workout in one of the categories below which is broadcast straight from the water in real time! See Live Workouts.
- On-Demand Rowing - Our Hydrow Athletes create their own workouts and lead it from a waterway across the globe. We have both live Athlete-led workouts and a large library of on-demand content organized into various levels of intensity.
- Journeys - These workouts do not feature any Athlete, music, set pace, or instruction. You can concentrate on your stroke and your rowing experience with just a view of the bow or stern of the boat and the surrounding scenery. You can get a bit creative in your workout structure within the given amount of time, all while having a beautiful backdrop.
- On The Mat - These workouts consist of stretching, strength and conditioning, yoga, and pilates. Classes are led by world-class Athletes who are experts in their respective fields. These are great for limbering up before a row, stretching out afterwards, or just rounding out your Hydrow workout experience!
Hydrow offers live and on-demand, on-water rowing workouts, supplemented with yoga, pilates, and functional strength training.
Live and on-demand workouts are categorized by difficulty:
- Warm-up - Get ready, physically and mentally, for an upcoming row.
- Cool Down - Recover and relax after any row.
- Breathe - Low-intensity row targeted at stress relief and mild cardio, with a focus on form.
- Sweat - Moderate-intensity row focused on with heart health and toning.
- Drive - Vigorous and challenging rows, focused on testing your limits and offering a full spectrum of cardio and strength training.
You can also filter the workout library based on different workout styles, athletes, workout lengths, and rowing destinations