WiFi and Power Outlet Tips:
- Hydrow has a 12ft power cord.
- It should be placed close to your WiFi router or near a signal booster/extender.
- You can check your signal strength with another WiFi device in the location where you wish to place the unit. Try streaming video to your device to test signal strength.
Dimensions, Storage and Flooring Tips:
- Hydrow has a length of 86 inches and width of 25 inches. The upright storage position will require a minimum of 86 inches of ceiling height.
- The unit sits low and is therefore quite stable. It has non-slip material at all points of floor contact (including when in the upright storage position). An area rug or mat (we sell a clear mat as a separate accessory that fits the exact dimensions of the Hydrow) may be utilized on solid surfaces if desired.
NOTE: There is always a chance that the machine could move forward slightly based on personal strength and intensity of effort exerted during workouts. It is also important to factor in layback while considering placement; your head and shoulders may extend several inches beyond the end of the unit as you row depending on your height. This all depends on personal variances. We would suggest a minimum of a foot behind the machine of clear space and a foot in front for any Hydrow movement - these measurements are, of course, contingent on your personal size and may vary for each Hydrow Member.
CAUTION: Please read all safety information and instructions in the Hydrow Manual before assembly and use. Failure to do so could result in injury. Do not store Hydrow upright without the Hydrow storage kit.