WiFi and Power Outlet Tips:
- Hydrow has a 12ft power cord.
- Ideally Hydrow should be placed in the same room with to your WiFi router
- You can check your signal strength with another WiFi device in the location where you wish to place the unit. Try streaming video to your device to test signal strength.
- If very close to the router, consider using an Ethernet connection to hard-wire Hydrow's internet connection.
- For more detail on picking a spot for good Wi-fi reception, see Wi-Fi Best Practices
Dimensions, Storage and Flooring Tips:
- Hydrow has a length of 86 inches and width of 25 inches. The upright storage position will require a minimum of 86 inches of ceiling height.
- Seat Height is ~14 inches from the ground, make sure your head has plenty of clearance both while seated and while getting on and off.
- The unit sits low and is therefore quite stable. It has non-slip material at all points of floor contact (including when in the upright storage position). An area rug or mat (we sell a mat in the Hydrow Store that fits the exact dimensions of the Hydrow) may be utilized on solid surfaces if desired.
- We would suggest a minimum of one foot of clear space both behind and in front of Hydrow. There is always a chance that the machine could move forward slightly based on personal strength and intensity of effort exerted during workouts. It is also important to factor in layback while considering placement; your head and shoulders may extend several inches beyond the end of the unit as you row depending on your height.
CAUTION: Please read all safety information and instructions in the Hydrow Manual before assembly and use. Failure to do so could result in injury. Do not store Hydrow upright without the Hydrow storage kit.