Membership is a crucial part of the intended experience of Hydrow, and subscribing should be considered a part of your Hydrow purchase. Membership enables access to the majority of Hydrow's functions, and thus to all of what makes Hydrow stand apart.
- Only one paid membership per Hydrow is needed and includes:
- Multiple user profiles to let everyone in your household to keep track of their stats and progress separately. (As many accounts as you need on a single membership!)
- Daily Live Workouts with Hydrow Athletes, including Olympians and world-class rowers.
- An ever-growing library of On-Demand rowing workouts spanning a range of intensity and duration that support your personalized goals and lifestyle.
- Access to all other fitness content such as pilates, yoga, strengthening and stretching workouts as part of our On the Mat fitness content.
- The ability to watch Hydrow workout content through our Hydrow mobile app on iOS & Android. (using the same email and password you use on the Hydrow rower)
- A community of fellow rowers to connect with and be inspired by, including access to our live leaderboard and weekly team racing challenges.
- A dynamic database of your workout history and fitness progress.
- Personal progress incentives including donations to Water.org, free Hydrow merchandise, and a connection to the entire Hydrow community.
- Read about our app-only Digital Basic membership (for users without Hydrow rowers).
- Hydrow rowers without an active membership will operate in Just Row Mode and have only very limited functionality. We do not suggest purchasing Hydrow with the intent of using it in Just Row Mode. If you are not interested in the streaming video or connected-fitness elements, you may want to consider carefully whether or not Hydrow is the right rower for you.
Please note also that an internet connection and power are always required, regardless of whether you plan to use Hydrow with membership.