There are many factors that make Hydrow unique from anything else out on the market! You can read about just a few of them below.
- We are the only company to offer a Live Outdoor Reality (LOR)™ experience which means we stream live and on-demand workouts from our World-class Hydrow Athletes out on the water. Our Athletes are real rowers, many of whom are training for the national teams.
- We offer a large library with a wide variety of workout content. There are numerous categories so you can find a workout depending on what you are specifically looking for that day, including pilates, strength training, and yoga classes for days off from rowing! We are adding to this library everyday and adding from different locations.
- Hydrow utilizes reactive electromagnetic resistance along with a strong, woven strap connecting the handle to the machine (instead of a clanky chain) all within a sturdy, versatile, and sleek design.
- Because magnetic resistance is a frictionless technology, Hydrow offers a uniquely quiet fitness experience compared to other popular machines which use loud fans or water tanks resistance.
- This computer-controlled reactive resistance adjusts hundreds of times a second to create different pulls that match that match the feel of traditional rowing machines, boats on the water, and even a weight stack.
- We have a leaderboard which and an active Hydrow community so you have virtual teammates that you can row with and compete against.
- The concept for this machine was created by rowers and has a great blend of rowers and non-rowers on staff to help curate the authentic on-the-water workout experience. We are committed to building an experience that is both accessible and enjoyable to both experienced rowers and those trying the sport for the very first time!
Hydrow is a huge departure from the noisy and monotonous experience of traditional indoor rowers.
Hydrow is a high-performance rower along with an engaging and motivating connected-fitness experience!
We encourage you to try Hydrow out in a store to see and understand the unique differences for yourself.