After each row:
- Clean your Hydrow (especially the seat and handle) thoroughly using a damp cloth and a mild household cleaner diluted in water.
- Clean the monitor using wipes designated for screen cleaning.
- Clean both the top rail and track on the underside of the rail thoroughly using a damp cloth and a mild household cleaner diluted in water, to ensure a smooth rowing experience.
- Use a dry cloth to remove any dust from Hydrow (especially the air vent on the underside).
- DO NOT use lubricants or degreasers such as WD40 on the seat rollers or rail. If you have any difficulties with smooth sliding of the seat, please Contact Hydrow Customer Care
- Check the tightness of the screws that attach 4 front legs, and tighten as needed.
NOTE: Keep hands away from moving parts. Do not insert objects into openings in the Hydrow. Read all safety information and instructions in the Hydrow Manual before assembly and use. Failure to do so could result in injury. Do not store Hydrow upright without the Hydrow storage kit.