Maintenance, cleaning and upkeep steps for Hydrow are described below:
After each row:
- Clean your Hydrow (especially the seat and handle) thoroughly using a damp cloth. Any of the disinfectant wipes from this list are also acceptable.
- Clean the monitor using wipes or cleaning products designated for screen cleaning on electronics.
- Using a damp microfiber cloth, clean both the top rail and the inner channel of the track thoroughly by wiping the full length of the rail. Be sure to clean along the inside of the track (top, middle, bottom) with a microfiber cloth to remove any sweat, dust, or other debris buildup. This will help ensure a smooth rowing experience.
- Note: DO NOT use lubricants, oils, or degreasers such as WD40 or 409 on the seat rollers or rail. This will damage your Hydrow. If you have any difficulties with smooth sliding of the seat after cleaning please see this article.
- Use a dry cloth to remove any dust from Hydrow especially the circular air vent (located on the underside at the very bottom).
Every once in a while:
- Check the tightness of the screws that attach 4 front legs, and tighten as needed.
NOTE: Keep hands away from moving parts. Do not insert objects into openings in the Hydrow. Read all safety information and instructions in the Hydrow Manual before assembly and use. Failure to do so could result in injury. Do not store Hydrow upright without the Hydrow Upright Storage Kit.