After each row:
- Clean your Hydrow (especially the seat and handle) thoroughly using a damp cloth and a mild household cleaner diluted in water.
- Clean the monitor using wipes designated for screen cleaning.
- Using a damp microfiber cloth, clean both the top rail and the inner channel of the track thoroughly by wiping the full length of the rail. Be sure to clean along the inside of the track (top, middle, bottom) with a microfiber cloth to remove any sweat, dust, or other buildup. This will help ensure a smooth rowing experience.
- Note: DO NOT use lubricants or degreasers such as WD40 on the seat rollers or rail. If you have any difficulties with smooth sliding of the seat after cleaning please Contact Hydrow Customer Care using the feedback button or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use a dry cloth to remove any dust from Hydrow especially the circular air vent (located on the underside at the very bottom).
Every once in a while:
- Check the tightness of the screws that attach 4 front legs, and tighten as needed.
NOTE: Keep hands away from moving parts. Do not insert objects into openings in the Hydrow. Read all safety information and instructions in the Hydrow Manual before assembly and use. Failure to do so could result in injury. Do not store Hydrow upright without the Hydrow Upright Storage Kit.