There is very little assembly required for the Hydrow thanks to its sleek and durable design. Your Hydrow will come in a large package weighing approximately 197 lbs. Because of the size and weight, we highly suggest using two people to help with the setup process. Please consult the following instructions while setting up your Hydrow:
- Once you have unpacked everything from the box, place the large cardboard structure under the front of the Hydrow (be aware that this is the heaviest part of the Hydrow) to act as a stand. You will attach the legs using the tools and parts that were provided.
- Next you will remove the screen from its box and have one person hold it against the designated area of the pedestal while the other person uses the four screws that were provided to attach the screen to the frame. Now that the screen has been attached, plug the two cables into the frame.
- The final step is to remove the power cord from the box and plug one end into the bottom of the frame on the front end and plug the other end into an outlet. Switch the power button on (it is located at the base of the frame on the front end as well).
- Now that the Hydrow has power, you can connect to WiFi to download any software updates and access the workout library. From here, create a profile and you are ready to row!
- Note: If Hydrow is on but in sleep mode, you can simply touch the screen or pull on the handle to wake up the machine.
- Check out our unboxing video below:
Note: Please read all safety information and instructions in the Hydrow Manual before assembly and use. Failure to do so could result in injury.